Our preconstruction services ensure maximum return on investment and include planning and coordination, procurement, estimating, scheduling, value engineering, constructability reviews and permitting.
Other services include:
- Project-specific strategies to manage, control and document procedures based on our best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Detailed, clearly defined procurement and subcontract administration procedures that allow flexibility and open communication, while controlling costs and minimizing delays and change-order requests.
- Employing local disadvantaged and small-business vendors and subcontractors.
- State-of-the-art estimating methods and virtual construction technology delivered by a multidisciplinary team of experts.
- Value engineering and detailed constructability reviews to ensure optimum value for each dollar spent without degrading performance, quality, reliability or maintainability.
- We believe our positive relationships with vendors and subcontractors are central to the successful completion of our projects.